Sunday, April 20, 2014

April 20th 2014



April 20th 2014 Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! 

Nehemiah 9:31Nevertheless for thy great mercies' sake thou didst not utterly consume them, nor forsake them; for thou art a gracious and merciful God.

Psalms 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

Psalms 71:9 Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength faileth.

Psalms 94:14 For the LORD will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance.

Psalms 119:8 I will keep thy statutes: O forsake me not utterly.

Proverbs 3:3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

Proverbs 4:2 For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye not my law.

Psalms 37:8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

Proverbs 9:6 Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. Hebrews 10:25

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It’s off Facebook now I must go, and get ready to go to church today; Sunday April 20th 2014. I am a sheep and Jesus is the good shepherd, His sheep hear His voice, and follow Him. I belong to the bride of Christ, and Jesus Christ is the Bridegroom. 

God Bless you all. Posted by: Pastor Don Daniel Johnson Jr. 
                                                                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment