Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7th 2014

     

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1



Lead me not into temptation and deliver me from evil Lord. Let me never turn back ALL Mighty God. That you who have begun a good work in me will finish until the end! Let me never go astray my Jesus my Love! Slay me God if my foot, mind or heart ever thinks of going astray! I am yours all Mighty God. Take all of me God! Take all of me God - my body, soul and spirit! Take every molecule, atom and my entire being is yours! Purify me God and search and judge me - thank you and I am clean because you died for me and rose again! You died for me Jesus and throw all my sins into the depth of the sea of forgetfulness. Though my sins were as scarlet you make them white as snow. Thank you Jesus! Thank you Yeshua our great Salvation ( Messiah ) ! Thank you Jehovah Jirah our provider ! Thank you Jehovah Rapha our divine healer !

No comments:

Post a Comment