Monday, July 21, 2014

July 21st Monday ! Monday ! Monday ! The year is 2014 welocme to my blog and God Bless you !



Hello there, my birth name if you are not familiar with me already is ‘Don Daniel Johnson Jr.’

I have been online for many years also and go by the name ‘Wabi’ or ‘WabiDon’ and I truly love God.

Wabi is a very ancient word and has been around for over 1000’s of years with several meanings.
One meaning I have adopted and use is very simple with simplicity yet sometimes serious with severity.

 Last night I was sitting in my chair , and I lost consciousness after a long day of doing many things , I continuously am always praying to Jesus , reading the Bible , and wanting what is the truth for myself and what is the best for others ,and also my family . 

This has happen to me before, and some have said it seizures, while others have mocked laughed and some have no explanation at all. I had have been tested with all types of machines -with modern technology, and have had a few real seizures I got a concussion before and they did find a tiny spot on my brain; but for sure I am not mentally ill! I have been accused of all different types of things; anyhow Praise God! Jump for Joy and Glory will be given to the Lord!  

The truth is I just get praying, and get caught up in the Spirit, and God answers my prayers and gives me a wonderful rest with peace and happiness; I just l lie down and rest awhile ,and this has happen even in public before. Psalms 23:2 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters.

After I wake up I look around and have this great peace inside that just cannot be explained, and I am relaxed and wonder what had happen? Yet; inside I really know, and did not mean to put on any show. Philippians 4:7 - And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (KJV)

It is really easy for me to see and understand. “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10: 17 (KJV) 

These things that have happen to me I am sure have happen to many of you too , and do not think it strange if you have some recourse from those in this world that may not understand . Some of you do understand very clearly God knows.

 So I have posted a few scripture for confirmation and references. 

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Exodus 33:16 (KJV) for wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? Is it not in that thou goest with us? So shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.

Romans 5:8 : But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved," Romans 10:13.

By Pastor Don Daniel Johnson Jr. I am not a jehovah witness but I am a witness for Jehovah God Almighty and may He Bless you and keep you safe and His face shine upon you all the days of your life and you dwell in the house of the Lord . " amen "
and Jesus loves you ! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment