Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August 26th Tuseday 2014



August 26th, Tuesday 2014. Sunny ,and getting ready to go mow the lawn for my mommy.

I just had a nice garden salad some lettuce and a big nice mator, which was given to my mom from a wonderful friend of hers; good old wonderful grandma Marge. 

This week seems to be going sort of slow, and I need to be getting a little busier I believe. Too much getting in trouble for me confessing Jesus’ name too much I think. 

We must do everything in moderation I know, but all this stuff happening over in Israel too, and have we must always blessed the Jew. There sure can be a lot of distraction going on if you don’t stay focused on the right things to do that is for sure.

Jesus did say Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. MATTHEW 10:32 (KJV)

Now I know a lot of people do this in their heart, and might fear a lot , God does do hear you at times inside your heart though too it all depends on you ?

YOU SHOULD NOT WORRY OR FEAR AT ALL !

HAVE NO FEAR UNDER DOG IS HERE! LOL… NO JOKE MAYBE GO PLAY BALL OR GO FISHING … I DON’T KNOW FOR SURE ASK GOD?

I DON’T PLAY GOLF!

CYA YOU LATER I AM NOT A GATOR AFTER WHILE YOU’RE NO CROCODILE!?

 Posted by: Don Daniel Johnson Jr. aka lately on the internet WabiDon the Preacher Man . 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment